Saturday, September 26, 2009

Treatment of joints

Once, early in the morning I was awakened by the doorbell. I got out of bed and opened the door. Before me was a neighbor - a tall, sturdy man of forty years. His face was twisted from the unbearable pain, forehead glistened with drops of sweat. A choked voice he said: "Sergey, what to do? Twenty minutes later I go to work, and I picked up the loins. The pain is unbearable, never such was not with me. Are you a doctor, an experienced person, perhaps something to suggest? "
"History of the familiar, I decided, there are signs of incipient degenerative disc disease. My neighbor - the driver, most of the day holds the wheel. Most likely he had in the cockpit seat adjusted properly, and the constant load on the spine worsened his state of health.
- I'll help you, Nick, but only if you Take it to my advice seriously.
- Yes, I'm not joking, severe pain, there's a time to cry! ..
- Then that's what: Take hold of the top of my door, and I hold it, so my fingers are not pinched. Do not be afraid, not broken!
Nicholas grabbed hold of the top of the door.
- And now the legs bend at the knees and hung so a few minutes.
After resting for fifteen minutes, I asked Nicholas to repeat this hanging again. The pain was gone. When a neighbor finished third hanging, he was able to go to work, without feeling any unpleasant pain. Cause of the pain, I told him, told how to prevent it in the future, and showed a few simple but effective exercises.
What happened to Nicholas, could happen to anyone. Osteochondrosis - a very common disease, it is even called a "disease-century, from him no one is immune.
The appearance of degenerative disc disease is influenced by genetic predisposition, and lifestyle, and the different situations in which we find ourselves sometimes forced, sometimes on their own improvidence.
For example, a pain pierced his back, move became unbearably painful, life was not pretty, ran yesterday, and today even think about the unnecessary movements scary. What to do?
A favorite Russian question. But in this situation it is not necessary to seek a philosophical response, there are very real and very effective recommendations. After reading the website "The treatment of joints, you will learn how to avoid exacerbation of osteochondrosis and other diseases of the joints, over the years not to feel pain in my back and joints. This is very important to our health, because even a slight headache, appeared for the first time, the pain in the chest, neck or back can be a little bell, warning that the early degenerative disc disease, and the disturbing signal on the existing expressed disease.
Osteochondrosis is a very tricky: for the time being, even with significant injuries of the spine structure of clinical symptoms may be absent - you feel fine, but then suddenly begins a rapid progression of the disease, there is a pronounced clinical picture, and more - serious complications.
We hope that the recommendations and advice given on the site, return the mobility and flexibility of your joints and muscles, relieve you from pain and suffering associated with diseases of the joints!

No comments:

Post a Comment