Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Mirena - spiral whether it is necessary? Or all of the women's health

Hello my dear girl!
I want to share with you their troubles, and from the day before yesterday, thank God, great joy!
I am 41 years old, the problems of a woman did not arise, I have regularly checked by a gynecologist, and all started in early April this year, monthly stayed for 2 weeks, well, I think all - hit, flew in a consultation on the ultrasound, the doctor looked up, reassured me and said that soon the wait. They came really soon, but if the regular monthly me go 4-5 days maximum, then this week has passed, the second, and the monthly all unabated. I drank the pills that reduce packaging, the result - "zero". I got ready, went back to the consultation on the ultrasound, the doctor looked up and said: "Do you have a cyst in left ovary and monthly will not end just because you are in a strong hyperplasia, you should go to the hospital for cleaning. Of course, I fit in, how can that be, what hospital? In general, summoned an ambulance and I was in the 50th taken. As I will not go into details of what was going on! Gynecologist sure there from God, such operations are doing! Dai, as they say to him all the best, but the anesthesiologist, the name he is as nasty as himself - Dianov, no money, anesthesia does not, I was lucky, I was stung, and all the other women who, after I went and cleaned " to live. I has been released from the hospital with the recommendation of an urgent visit to the doctor endocrinologist - a gynecologist. Long wait did not, went back to the regional consultation. The doctor looked at me and said: "I would like to advise you to put" MIRENA "she dry up your hyperplasia, and problems with all kinds of fibroids and cysts will not be!" I say, but what about my cyst in left ovary? What do the surgery, and then put a spiral. I came home, looked in inete reviews about this "miracle" gynecology, they did not like me, honestly, and the price (10,000 rubles). Frankly "delighted". The main thing is that "Mirena" can come to your body, but can not, and what to do then? Conversely get? In general, treatment has not appointed any gynecologist, I go on, month after surgery there again a week, second, I am in consultation, the doctor said must drink hormones to cause menostruatsiyu. At 5-7 days Show on ultrasound. Begin to drink the pills, pain in the abdomen - unspeakable! Then come monthly, so different! A long time will not tell how much of my blood spilled in three days! To 5-7 days, I did not wait, find another doctor, very expensive, the highest category, the candidate honey. Sciences, went to her appointment, made by ultrasonography, was a 4 day monthly. RESULT: the trouble with the endometrium, again terrible hyperplasia, in both ovarian cysts, and the left has become much more than it was! The doctor said we have two ways, either in the hospital for cleaning, or we will try to be treated conservatively, it means stabbing pricks, uterus, and reducing hemostatic. And on the fifth day from the beginning of such treatment must start to drink hormones, and "MIRENA" then I can put, I asked? And why is it you, in no case, "replied the doctor. I started injecting drugs, blood gushing, giddy, well, I think it's better that than a hospital! A week later, the bleeding began to subside, his eyes did not believe it, I bought hormones and on the fifth day of their drink, when the blood is completely subsided, went back to the ultrasound to the doctor, visitors: endometrium thin - beauty! Cyst right away, but decreased on the left! I was in seventh heaven! Sipped hormones, menses should come on Day 3, but drop poured all, nothing more. I call the doctor, she was already on vacation, said to me, you have to do ultrasound, go to his advice and call me. Came to the gynecologist in the consultation, she told me again about "MIRENA", let's put, I got the impression that they are good for the money received! I mean, you know I need to solve the issue with a brush, and then think about the spiral, although thinking about it and I just was not going to! They made ultrasound, all normal, in principle, there is a cyst, endometrium small, monthly soon will. Ran home, calling her PhD, she said to me, I do not like it all! I say that? Yes, your reaction to the hormone, where monthly? By the way, they have me in the evening the same day and watered, though not on Day 3, as written in the annotations, and 5! Let's you change the hormone urgently, buy and start drinking other tablets. It is said - made, bought, began to drink, and monthly unabated! Week passed, I call the doctor again. Here is when everything started, most ridiculous, if it were not so sad. How is that blood does not stop? The doctor found a lot of reasons: the pill and probably the "Left", and I did not have blood from the vagina, and from the bladder, and the computer was at fault, less need to sit near him! As a result, a discontented doctor summed up the tone, I do not even know what to do with you? We should do the ultrasound and sure to prick, and then watch it all may be due to cysts, and that the tablets are very weak and poorly chosen for this pathology, this too can not be? Well, I think we should go on the ultrasound, a consultation will not go, if it the highest category doctor does not know what to do with me, the advice is clearly not help. Recovers KDC in our area and went to charge admission, chose a doctor - YUDIN Tamara Victorovna. She vyslushila me carefully and said: "You are that guinea pig? Incisions, buy this hormone, then the one! You focus on the tumor markers were given? You donate blood, that you're there for a cyst? I say no to me about it no one spoke, the doctor gave direction and said: "Go to bed, now let's see you." Made a ultrasound, and I have a cyst on the left ovary more! Now monthly reshape other hormones, as it otopete, begin emergency treatment. Gave me a pill and candles for this. I sipped hormones on the trail. day come monthly, drink tablets, insert a candle on the first day. On the third day the bleeding starts again! I panic, well, think again, hello hospital or injections! This Sunday, get drunk tablets, not two pieces a day, as the doctor prescribed, but three, not one candle on the night, and three a day! Shortening drunk, the temperature rose in the evening - 38, could hardly wait till Monday, went to the doctor on padded feet, thinking of me straight out again in the "half-ruble" take away! I walked into the office, the doctor said I had bleeding, pouring horror just some, to the doctor to me quietly: "What do you want? You have a cyst out! ". Lie down and we watch, enters the apparatus and said: "Well, of cysts on your left a little dot, that's why Lilo so much!" I could not believe my ears, well, I say, you are simply a magician, doctor! Thank you very much! Not at all - that bit you! Treatment I will continue. On the fifth day of the monthly drink another hormone selected this remarkable physician, there is almost no blood, and I do not worry, Yudin said everything stops, then so be it!
Those who read all my opus to the end, I want to give advice Namuche women, do not hurry with Mirren and even more so with the operations, looking for a better qualified doctor, and it helps you! And so you do not doubt that I was anti-advertising, or advertising, this is a link to my site made with his own hands: http://www.flmebel.ru tab contacts have all the information about me, there are questions write to ICQ or my e-mail: mebel.68 @ mail.ru, happy to answer them, with respect to all of you, my dear, Irina Arkhipova.
P.S. Yes, and another doctor in consultation told me that women's health "Mirena" do not put! Think a hundred times before doing anything! Health to you all !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment