Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Laptop which one should i get?

Dell
832.99
15.6inch
NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 420M 1GB graphics with Optimus
15.6 inch Sleeve
Or
HP
$ 850
17.3inch
1GB ATI Mobility Radeon(TM) HD 5650 switchable graphics [HDMI, VGA] – For Dual Core Processors

These are extras if i get the HP
Targus Notebook Chill Mat $ 20
HP 17″ Notebook Backpack, red $ 20
HP Wireless Optical Mobile Mouse, blue $ 12

BOTH HAVE
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-460M Dual Core Processor (2.53 GHz, 3MB L3 Cache) with Turbo Boost up to 2.8GHz
Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
6GB DDR3 System Memory
500GB 7200RPM Hard Drive
SuperMulti 8X DVD+/-R/RW with Double Layer Support
dell is a XPS 15

HP is a Pavillion dv7t

Hi Zimmy
As there is nothing to chose between them, then it’s blinding obvious the HP.
i would suggest more static Ram with both would be a good idea as we have seen in the past, new operating systems do come along and they are generally very memory hungary.
so up the amount of RAM.
by the way both have good back up service compared to the rest of the laptop market.
extra warranty is another good idea.

The HP has a video card that is about 10% faster than the Dell’s and has a larger screen for only $ 16 more. Definitely go with the HP.

I’d definitely buy the chillmat. Gaming laptops need as much heat dissipation as they can get and if you plan to use the laptop significant amounts of time (2 hours or more) gaming then you will extend the life of it by using an external cooler like the Chill Mat.

Unless your hands are very small I don’t recommend you buy the mobile mouse. I’ve been there and done that. Those tiny mobile mice hurt. Just buy a $ 10 Logitech optical mouse at wal-mart. It will be corded but it won’t matter much when your hand won’t be hurting after using it.

i would go for dell. its more reliable and if you ask anyone, or you can search on the web…. DELL is like a ferrari of computers

Go for hp if you are in gaming, otherwise dell is good.

panasonic laptop.Hi guys!
Well, I feel that my laptop is going to be portable now.

However, I need a backpack that can fit my HP Laptop dv6t Quad, it’s 15.6″, however I’m going for anything 16″ – 17″.

-The bag must look stylish or appealing, and not all too fancy.
-I want the laptop to be cheap. Anywhere with a prince range of $ 20 – $ 50.
-This backpack must be efficient. Meaning, not a sleeve. Something like a backpack or a messenger bag. I want multiple pockets to fit my laptop and a few school supplies and flash drives etc.

So please help me find a good backpack because I am no good finding backpacks.

I have one and my friend has one and they have extremely well padded pocket for laptop. My friend carries a 17″ asus in his and it works really well.

The backpack is set up really well it has many pockets inside were you can store what you need
I LOVE it
$ 24
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834995514&Tpk=rosewill%20backpacks

to http://iobc2011.com/lenovo-s-initial-ultrabook-ideapad-u300s-review-year-of-the-ultrabook-2012/”>panasonic laptop

No comments:

Post a Comment