Sunday, January 8, 2012

Where can I find a dentist school or a clinic that will pull teeth at a low rate?

I’m looking for a clinic or a dentist school either in Austin, TX area or Dallas, TX area. My friend needs to have pretty much all of his teeth pulled so we are looking for options on where to go and what to do. Any advice would be welcome. Thanks.

Answer by grandpa walleye
Call the Texas Dental Association and they will give you the number of the nearest dental school

Answer by MaudeCat
Don’t forget to check with county health services and also church and charity groups too.

dentist search californiaI am looking for places to get my teeth done..I went to a dentist last week and all together my teeth cost like 5000.00. I have to get root canal, crown and teeth pulled, but i have no insurance and i was thinking about dental credit card, but im not sure about those..any help out there!!! I work part time and go to school full time, so i have no money!!

Answer by LX
No there is no such creditcard, you can ask if your dr will take monthly payments but in terms of layby such that you pay the full amount beofre treatment is done.

The actual extraction begins. The teacher starts it and the student finishes. The teacher is awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment