Saturday, January 14, 2012

Q&A: I need to know if anyone knows great dentists near Greenfield MA or North Adams MA!?

My mother needs to see a dentist ASAP. I work for one but all the way in CA she is in Massachusetts. If anyone knows a GREAT one who is fair and gentle please let me know!

im not sure where there is a good dentist around there because i use to live there sry. but if she needs to save money at the dentist she can check out www.bettebenefits.info i use this and it saved me at least $ 3000 at my dentist its a great deal. good luck!

medicare dentistneed teeth looked after. do you know of any dentists that might give me a break on cost. or clinics.am disabled.thanks

Contact your local or state dental association and and see if there are any dentists who provide free or reduced cost care for low-income, disabled or senior patients.

Call your local health department and ask about health centers that provide dental care for free or on a sliding scale.

Your local United Way may also be aware of such a clinic. In some areas, you can reach them now by dialing 2-1-1 for “non-emergency information.”

Go to a dental school, if there is one near you, for reduced costs.

Check http://www.toothwoman.net to see if low-cost or free dental services are available near you.

Check http://bphc.hrsa.gov and choose “Find a Health Center” to see if there is a low-cost clinic near you.

Check http://www.nfdh.org/DDS.html to see if your state has a “Donated Dental Services” program. D.D.S. is designed to locate dentists who will give free care to patients who are financially compromised due to medical problems. This is a process that will take a couple of months to get your information and then arrange for someone to see you. Not all states have D.D.S. programs.

I can help you! Here is my website, I do have a provider search tool on there.! I can save you up to 80%. Feel free to contact me if you have any other questions! Http://www.DentalCare4You.com

Join me during my adventure as I “Go Invisible” with Incognito braces here in San Diego!!! I will be getting my custom braces put on the backside of my teeth very soon – so excited!!! This is day one when I meet with Sandra one of the Treatment Coordinators (TC’s) and with Dr. Kami Hoss and we go through the consultation and my impressions. If you have any questions or concerns about getting Incognito give me a call 619.591.2654 – I work here and after seeing so many people improve their smile and enhance their self-esteem I too wanted to be proud of my smile. I would love to tell you about my experience so far so stay tuned for more videos. I will be getting my custom braces put on the backside of my teeth very soon – so excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment